Gauffre Menn @ PSA Building

Posh Nosh in The Sunday Times featured them as “waffles that wow” and that was the main draw given its out of the way location.

stack higher

Stacking always make food look tastier.


stack

How about laying them all out?

Original ($1.80)

Lightly brushed with honey, this was easy to like!

Green Tea Matcha ($2.50)

Mild hints of green tea with a powdery aftertaste yet slightly undercooked, the texture of the waffle was like min jiang kueh for this one.

Chocolate ($1.80)

Supposedly a hotseller too, this was just an original waffle with chocolate sauce. Thankfully the sauce was not too sweet.

Cinnamon ($2.20)

I prefer my cinnamon desserts smothered with cinnamon flavour but I suppose Singaporeans hardly like it that way hence these tend to be light and Gauffre Menn does not surprise.

Cranberry ($1.80)

Simply an original waffle studded with sweet cranberries, personally thought this was too sweet.

waffles inside

The waffles have a bread consistency which was still missing in the density and richness of the Belgium waffle that blew my mind and stole my heart away. Waffles that wow? Hardly I say and I am back in the chow down for waffles that wow.

Gauffre Menn
The Arc, PSA Building

Comments