Coccogelo @ East Coast Road

cocco gelo

Coccogelo, at long last! I have lost count of the times that I have mentioned I wanted to dropby. Enough entries have gone out praising their gelatos to the skies.

counter

Cute counter girl seems to be the recipe for success across most icecream-gelato-sundae shops these days and Coccogelo does it no different. I like how samples are given on either on a cone shard or spoon. At least you get to taste it on the cone!

interior

Relatively empty for a weekday.

triple scoop

Pear Sorbet

Like my favourite Weis Lemon Sorbet, this was no ice queen. Mildly flavoured with pear, this sorbet has quite a density and still retaining much of its lightness. Easy to like.

Green Rice

Described as tasting much like nonya kueh with rice grained churned in. Reminded me of Vietnam's national flavour. Well replicated with the rice grains doubling up like sago beads. Delish!

Pistachio

Their bestseller, one rich flavoured icecream and pistachio bits within. Loved it!

Their icecream flavours are a mind boggling and dizzying range but at any one time there are 10 flavours at best. So I guess that does encourage return visits more!


3 scoops for $6.80

Coccogelo
East Coast Road

Comments