Red Mango @ *Scape

Feeling peckish and totally craving dessert, I headed to Red Mango at *Scape for a sugar booster. Honestly, I still prefer my icecream over froyo anyday. Red Mango's concept is like any other froyo outlets, either choose a combo or regular froyo with toppings. After Roll's awesome display with mochi, it naturally became a choice of toppings after spying it.

red mango

Red Mango's froyo is pretty similar to Yami but the toppings were a letdown. I suppose the flavour I picked was berry twist but it was not too obvious. Hard mochi that barely complemented it.

Conclusion still stays, icecream over froyo.

http://www.redmangoscape.com.sg/

Red Mango

Comments

  1. Froyo, like bubble tea, is so yesterday, so 2010. The trend is on indie coffee joints & soya pudding now (HAHA), but I seriously wonder how long this fad will last. Wonder what's the next "in" thing. Lao Ban better start learning how to make real tauhuay lol.

    Ice cream, good ol' tauhuay & Starbucks will always stay in vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaz..yup! for now it's laoban..for sure, for the diehards like me! I love my potong still...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment