Koo Kee Dumplings and Ramen @ Parkway Parade

DSC_0024

A super duper overdue entry!


Snug in the basement of Parkway Parade, I usually walk pass it without batting an eyelid. All I've ever known about Koo Kee is their Bak Chor Mee.

DSC_0003

Plastic laminated menus.

DSC_0005

Appetizer of pickles.

DSC_0011

Pork Belly Salad which reminded me of Waraku's version. Slivers of jellied pork doused in sauce on a bed of lettuce...it tasted wayyyyy better than I expected. Yummy one here! For once, the non-vegetable fan was clamouring for the last bite.

DSC_0020

Odd craving of dimsum led to an order of siew mai. Ordinary.

DSC_0015

Steamed Flour Roll ($2.20)

Still peckish, mantou's never fail to load up the carb nicely.

DSC_0007

Xiao Long Bao ($6)

To be honest, after such a rough start with the dimsum I did not bear high hopes for this.

DSC_0013

How wrong was I, so very wrong.It could rival Din Tai Feng's anyday.

DSC_0016

Minced pork version of Peking duck!

DSC_0022

Which turned out to be really good with the crepe and spring onions!

Looks like I'd be returning to Koo Kee for affordable xiaolongbaos and the other dishes which seem to be really popular as well!

Koo Kee Dumpling and Ramen House
Parkway Parade
B1-125

Comments