Tokyo souvenirs


One of Tokyo's most famous exports, some list it as the best souvenir to lug back. Shaped like a banana, bite into its uber soft chocolate sponge to taste banana flavoured cream..one can never be enough! Have my eyes set on their baumkuchens and banana flavoured tokyo bananas!

DSC_0558 (3)

Managed to get a hold of them during my trip

www.tokyobanana.jp

tamago

The dessert version of the Black Sulphur Eggs!

sesame eggs box

Packed so delicately as always.

sesame eggs

White chocolate shells-sponge cake-rich black sesame paste! What amazes and amuses me is the amount of detailing that goes into it..spy the slightly wet center...they really perfected the egg!

tamago

A shot of one of their many gift-looking packages.

yurikamomo

How about yet another egg dessert?


eggs

This time with sweet corn if I'm not wrong. Loved them all the same...made perfect such tea time treats!

custard cakes

Custard sponge cakes.

I figure I'll never tire of what to have for tea in Japan...each package reveals a lovely surprise.

Comments