Mos Burger @ Shibuya

misleading ads

This was spotted e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. So much so, we ended up being tempted by MOS burger. It was only when I returned that I realised it was also launched here too!

mos burger shibuya

Basement outlet at Shibuya.

basket of junk

Cold weather makes me crave all things junk.

chicken burger

The grilled chicken burger with orange sauce. Nothing to scream about, honestly. What I did not like about it is the skin of the patty. To some,eating chicken skin, meat and fats down is common as can be..unless the skin is grilled to such crispness, I shy away from it. Tempura onions gave the burger an extra bite though I secretly wished they were fries. Don't you just love stuffing fries into your burger and eating them together?

dips

Mayo and chilli sauce! To be honest, it was just MOS fare in Japan. If its any consolation, they are pretty consistent across countries in terms of taste.

MOS Burger

Comments

  1. Yes I love stuffing fries into my burger. I thought i was the only one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....im sure there're plenty of us around!! :P how about dipping fries into icecream? hiak...im not too huge a fan of that though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment