A Waffle Story: The Waffle Factory

By now, I am sure at the top of your minds is..."Still waffles??" Unfortunately yes, the craze is very much still on and all these were eaten across two days..all down the same path to finding Mr Mannekin Pis. Call it chronic but we were honestly in the waffle-zone, so much so every sighting of it sparkled a renewed hunger. The more disappointing waffles wolfed down only fueled the quest to finding another fantabulous one.

I have to admit I did not care where the waffle came from, or if the shop had a name...as long as waffles were sold..join the queue I did!


The Waffle Factory shared the shopspace with an icecream shop, not that it really mattered since everyone was queueing only for the waffle.


Plenty of choices to pick from, I still want mine neat.


If graphically it does not tempt, view them real life for how your waffle will turn out.


In all yummy goodness, my thick dense waffle just the way I like it but not enough to be labeled fantabulous. Of the lot I would consider this second best.

http://www.wafflefactory.be/waffle-factory/en/6009-nutritional-values.html

The Waffle Factory

Comments