CedeleTakeaway



A time for birthdays means a time for candles-a-blowing, wishes a-making and definitely cakes-a-eating! When I saw the cake chosen I was secretly leaping with joy, finally Cedele's carrot cake! The walnuts scattered so generously, I was almost drooling before the cake.



Carrot Walnut Cake

Cedele prides this as their best seller and they have secured themselves a slot on ST's Top 50 Yummiest Cakes. I totally understand why. The carrot cake is dense...cream cheese frosting so very addictive yet not sweet. Interesting that no stray shredded carrot bits were sticking out like some of the other carrot cakes I've eaten. The crunchy walnuts take the cake completely! It's not as moist as the other carrot cakes as raisins are not used but just as well, one of the healthier and not so sweet cakes around!

More please!

http://www.cedeledepot.com/home/

Cedele

Comments