New Harbour Cafe and Bar @ Tanjong Pagar

It's one of those lunch appointments that drag quite a bit as I'm busy filling in or lending a listening ear to the miserable..Harbour Cafe was my choice of place for that. It is usually quite packed over lunch, so do drop by early if not make reservations in advance.

I headed for the set lunch priced at $14.90. (If I'm not wrong!)



Warm chewy bun with iced tea.



Tomato-based seafood soup with chunks of prawns, clams and squid..slurpilicious! This tasty broth surprised me as I was totally expecting minestrone or the equivalent.



Breaded Herb Fish and Chips. The herb breaded batter was delicious..so much so I could not resist polishing off all the crumbs. Personally I do not fancy batter that does not stick onto the fish meat...a certain emptiness about the fried meat so as much as possible I stick to breaded fish fillets. Harbour Cafe's rendition of it was good, not too oily, crunchy and well..delish! Adored the thick cut fries as well.

Service is prompt and decent...will be back when the fish and chip craving beckons! It's one of those places that cater to the evening crowd for drinks..almost like Harry's only less hyped up and better food!

New Harbour Cafe and Bar
114 Tanjong Pagar

Comments