Disneyland Hongkong

Theme park food hardly appeals but being in Disneyland meant I had to try something somehow.



Popsicles?




Popcorn?




To avoid getting trampled to death or risking a H1N1 infection with the massive amount of people making their way out at the same time, we took shelter at Corner Cafe.



Filled with like-minded diners.



Waffles with Black-White Ice-cream (HKD 46)

The waffles were enticing because they were mickey mouse shaped. Nothing extraordinary infact, the black and whites were just chocolate and vanilla which tasted Magnolia. Waffles were well, waffles. I figure Qbread does a meaner instant waffle than Disney.




opcorn (HKD 20)


These balls of caramel coated popcorn are not as crunchy as GV's..less sweet infact but I did not mind them too bad whilst being mersmerized by the gorgeous display of fireworks.

Somehow, I walked out wishing I saw the bakery earlier!

Comments

  1. Guess what, the reason why I drop by Corner Cafe was because of the Mickey Mouse waffles but they were so disappointing. To make it worse, I saw the same waffles at the buffet bar the next morning, *faint*.

    I thought the hot dogs, bacon pie and maxim cakes from the bakery were better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY understand what ure saying! It's the curse of disneyland...~! honestly, it's abt eating something cute in disneyland that makes it worthwhile..or so I psycho myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not good hur the waffles haha. I was still thinking of eating Mickey Mouse waffles wor. Cutesy. But everything in Disneyland is grossly overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. wait a minute. Maybe I'll pop by the bakery instead to have pies, dogs & cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...you'd end up buying everything you see in sight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment