Mister Softee @ Hongkong



What a sight! A mini-van dishing out soft serve ice-cream...I wish I had the ice-cream van part of my childhood memory bank. Colourful van parked along the nightmarket stretch, near Mongkok station...it's not that difficult to spot but I guess you've got to be in luck to spy it!



=) I would not miss buying an ice-cream from a van...hecking the already stuffed tum, I went straight for their soft serve.



HKD 7 for a cone of history. The ice-cream melts quite fast! I've got a quirk in me to be embarrassingly honest, I dig ice-creams that are white, like white wash kind of white rather than the tinge of cream. So this was really white, darlie white. There's a taste of whipped cream and milk powder and very thin in consistency, definitely lacking the whole creamy package that icecreams of thesedays that I'm spoilt with. The cone was crunchy enough. It's entirely for the experience than taste, really.

Mister Softee Van

Comments