City Space @ Swissotel



73 storeys up to City space
one Friday, no better way to end the week. The logo briefly gives an idea about the place, amongst the stars...well almost.



Pity the camera phone could not capture the full beauty of the Singapore skyline and nightful. I was mersmerized by the view...and I'm quite sure I've not quite felt this way for the longest time, not even at Fort Caning, nor at Marina Barrage...close to breathtaking.



A rainbow of baubles above, with lampshades that reminded me of onion bulbs...only classier.



My Sweet Indulgence, $20 (Strawberry Puree, Fresh Cream and Liquer). Hiding behind the facade of strawberry milk, the cocktail was just alright, on the saccharine sweet side...should have opted for margaritas or martinis.



And the refillable platter that got me hooked almost immediately. I've got a stiff jaw to thank them for. The honeyed spiced cashew nuts are ooosoooonice! Crunchy and warm from being placed under the light, the nuts go really well with drinks. Regular crackers and mixed nuts but somehow, that night..all these tasted scrumptious.

Meanwhile, there was live music...throw in a sultry singer and pianist....with tunes like My Valentine, Honesty, Love, me...I'm Yours, Ben...what a splendid night! Yes, dedications can be made. You can opt to sit by the edge, lean on the glass and watch the rest of the island roll by whilst plugging into the sappiest love tunes of all time...I never felt so charmed by the nightlife before. Until City Space. Despite the crowds. Oh yes, the waitresses don long shimmery black dresses with sexy plunging back lines..

Slight service glitch though, the place was probably too dark for the sexy waitresses to take notice. When R cracked a glass, he was starred daggers.

Morton's has a close rival now...City Space has found a place on my favourite hangouts too.

City Space
Swissotel

Comments

  1. hey,just enquiring about the price for the 'refillabke' platter, how much is it? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi!

    The platter is complimentary with every drink purchased. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment