Seasons Reasons @ Raffles City



Seasons Reasons is one eatery within Raffles City that I've not attempted before, a gf urged me to check it out repeatedly..I finally caved in after not being able to find another place to rest our butts.



Cute way of positioning the cutlery.



The promo goes, with every order of 2 drinks, you get 1-for-1 on the mains. The gf went for her coke and I opted for "Orange Marmalade Tea", which turned out to be 柚子茶.

The waitress cracked us up with her description of the beverage, "orange marmalade mixed with water", sounds like jam and water?

Anyhow, I love 柚子茶, especially the korean kind! Liked the orange peel bits at the bottom.



My Grilled Chicken Burger ($13), Chicken patty well charred. The chicken was juicy and well smoked. The portion was quite generous too, the burger bread and relish looked seemingly small compared to the patty. Comes with two dips, thai chilli sauce and salsa with olive oil. Thai Chilli sauce had more oomph. And to end it off, regular tasting potato wedges.



Fish and Chips ($15). Two thick fillets fried to golden brown, the flesh is firm, batter is crunchy albeit slightly oily. Once again, paired with two types of dips; mayo and thai chilli sauce.

Both dishes proved delightful, I wish I discovered this place earlier. Service was accomodating and prompt. For two, we paid $26, that's quite a steal!

http://www.seasonsreasons.com.sg/

Seasons Reasons
Raffles City Basement

Comments