The Bar at Morton's @ Oriental Hotel 2



The Bar at Morton's has always been a favourite chill out place of mine for various reasons and I can visit and revisit it time and again and it still leaves an incredible experience.

Happy Hour starts from 5-7pm and for the first time in modern history I was amongst the first! Doors are opened at 5pm sharp. Tables are already reserved, thankfully I managed to squeeze in. My usual order of Lychee Martini, watch the bartender concoct the lethal combination. Ok, truth be told the martinis at Morton's are potent, at least they render me looking drunk when I'm obviously not.



Free flow of filet mignon sandwiches every 20 minutes or so that causes a flurry of activities. The filet mignon is salty this time but still as tender and delicious with the fluffy soft bread. They are also available on the menu with sprigs of green, priced at $20 per plate of 4.

At the Bar, I end up observing the gorgeous dome like architecture above, it isn't extraordinary but it kept me enthralled quite abit.

The staff are a jovial bunch, they joke with you, take pictures obligingly and engage in banter.

I wish I ordered the much desired basket of blue cheese fries though. Till the next Happy Hour, Morton's still way high up on the list.

The Bar at Morton's

Comments