Shalizah Snack & Goreng Pisang @ Geyland Serai Food Centre



This stall at Geylang Serai Food Centre's quite hard to miss, spans across two stalls!



Loads of guilty treats, deep fried no less.



Mom and I settled for $1 worth of Fried yam, potato and sweet potato sticks, the previous week the kind boy gave us a portion so huge but this week, this measly portion. Depends who you get I reckon. These are the malay version of french fries, thick slices of root veggies coated in a salty batter and sent to the deep fryer. Makes quite a good snack I must add!

The curry puff and samosa which were selling for 40 cents a piece, $2 for 5. Mathematically, there's NO discount! Of the two, the samosa's more like a samosa..crispy shell with potato filling, the curry puff's plain weird. It's sweet!

Shalizah, I wonder if it's the cook or the server. Stick to the fried yam/potato/sweet potato sticks..I'm quite sure I'm not about to venture into the curry puffs again. Maybe the Goreng Pisang next.

Shalizah Snack & Goreng Pisang
Stall 01-294
Geylang Serai Food Centre

Comments