Kenny Rogers @ Great World City

Valentine's is one day where the retailers gang up to rob the consumers, yes, in a very crude manner. Why should the same sliver of meat cost two times more and still taste the same? Anyhow, Fish&Co had a really ridiculous take on Valentine's..only couple set menus, no ala carte. That's pretty much dunzo for that kinda rigid policy..that explains their less than stellar occupancy on 14th feb as well.

No fancy dinner..just as well to match the economic situation! So we opted for Kenny Rogers, very pro-family as seen from the family crowds that the outlet at Great World boasted of.



R had the Valentine's Day Set Menu ($18) that came with a vegetable soup, 1/4 grilled chicken, 2 sides, a corn muffin and a drink. The vegetable soup's highly flavoured..with celery and carrot chunks.



The sides we shared..cheesy macaroni, coleslaw, potato salad and pasta salad. I had no idea the pasta salad I ordered was creamy as well! An overload of carbs and all things creamy.



My grilled chicken pita ($13.90). The pita's very dry and crusty...far from the soft fluffy pita I had in mind. It's filled with crunchy vegetables and shredded chicken...and in fact, I was more attracted to the mozarella cheese they claimed they had. It's quite a huge portion...and I had a field time picking at the chicken and veggies.



There! The famous corn muffin that I'd wolf down regardless.

I only head there for their sides and corn muffins..I don't quite agree with their chicken dishes, in all honesty.

Kenny Rogers
Great World City

Comments