Keyaki Bar @ Pan Pacific



It was an intended trip for Morton's at Oriental Hotel but I received a call whilst dashing there at 6pm that the bar was filled to the brim, standing spaces were far and few...I'd have stood for the to-die-for filet mignon sandwiches!

We ended up at Pan Pacific eventually...for their triple 9 treat! I was there a year and a half back..or maybe two?

They've got a range of signature saketinis and martinis...and also wines up for the happy hour special.



My choice of Creme de Cassis, recommended by the server. A nice fruity blackcurrant drink! Sake wasn't too dry, it's one delicious lady's drink.



Lychee Saketini..potent stuff. I enjoyed the juicy lychees best. :)



I made Wl get the Midori Melon saketini...turned out to be a strong smelling, fiery drink.



The supposed "freeflow of japanese tapas" was just ONE serving of a salmon sushi and california roll. Pathetic serving but it's ooohsooogoood. The last I went, there were at least 3 servings of food!



The curry crackers, anchovies and peanuts were somewhat good. Maybe the lack of food? We ended up having at least 3 servings of knicknacks for dinner. :P

For its price tag of $9.99 nett, it's really a deal. Small cosy place...to chill, laugh...relax.

Keyaki Bar
Pan Pacific Hotel

Comments