Nectarie @ Clarke Quay


One of my favourite dessert places around! Been there just once and I've been dreaming of a second visit ever since.

Brought R there on a Friday night, crowded it was. We took a seat inside, on tall bar chairs served by a really chirpy and bouncy waitress. People watch was what I did for the most part of the night, pretty good feeling it is, sitting in a glass house (at least it felt that way!) watching the world roll by.

Nectarie's got a good view of the clubs opposite. Nice ambience.



My order of Caramelised Bananas with Chocolate ($7) topped with rum & raisin ice-cream ($4). The cake's got a creamy mousse layer on top, sandwiching the caramelised sliced bananas between the mousse and chocolate biscuit base. I love the biscuit base best, it's got a "weetabix" bite to it. Utter delicious! The rum&raisin had no hint of alcohol to my disappointment. Very normal ice-cream however.

I'll be back for more of their other delicious looking cakes.

10% off with HSBC.

www.nectarie.sg

Nectarie Dessert Patisserie
Blk C, The Cannery
#01-05, River Valley Road
Clarke Quay

Comments