Haato @ Liang Court Food Court


"Haato is a unique brand of gelato manufactured in Singapore created from traditional recipes from Japan", ascribed by the website..apparently it's been around for 16 grand years! Wow, I really did not know that. Few outlets in the city area as well...

I've got a thing for sorbets lately...and went ahead with the new flavour "Yuzu sorbet", over "Sweet Potato with Honey and Chestnut" which on hindsight, I regretted. I have lingering memories of the awesome yuzu sorbet I had at Hanabi @ Odeon Towers. Haato's version is somewhat sweet...not too tangy. They had bits of yuzu in it. For once, the sorbet went quite well with the wafer cone. I found myself finishing it down to the last bite.

Not the best I've eaten...another flavour next visit.

$4/scoop on a cone. $3 for single scoop /$4 for double scoop in a cup.

http://www.haato.com.sg/haato/index.php

Haato
Liang Court Shopping Centre
177 River Valley Road, Meidi-ya Supermarket, Unit B1-50

Comments