Desserts @ Coffee Bean 3



Cake of the month; Pumpkin Meringue Tart. ($5.80/slice)

Thick fluffy marshmellow clouds above the pumpkin tart. The burnt sweet meringue went quite nicely with the pumpkin puree on the crunchy tart. I'm quite a pumpkin person so...nice job by Coffee Bean once again! Both a visual and tastebud treat!

45th Anniversary Wednesday Treat! Cupcakes at 50 cents with any purchase!


The Anniversary promotion has been running for quite a while now and every Wednesday I'd miss the cupcake purchase for some reason like seeing the last few being snatched up before my very eyes or...sold out...or anyway, I made a breakfast dash for the muffin and cupcake. Oh so pretty indeed. I sent the sis an sms that said "oh me oh my oh goodness" it tastes as good as it looks! Butter-raisin cupcake with the pink butter cream swirl and candy sprinkles, not oily at all. Pity it came in such small bite sizes, I'd have polished 6 at a go if I could! I've tried their cupcake party pack before, one of the hidden gems that Coffeebean has to offer. I'm totally sold now.

Apple Cinnamon Muffin ($3.50 per pop)


A pleasant attempt at muffins by Coffeebean, it's more or less similar to the Anniversary cupcake, the cake's spongey, rather loose in bite, not too buttery. Overall tasted quite healthy with the apples, slight cinnamon fragrance and raisins. The distribution of ingredients were however uneven, with the apples and raisins at the top. At such a price tag, I'm not sure if I'd be back.

CoffeeBean

Comments