CNY 2018: Celebrate Springtime Splendour with Sheraton's CNY offerings!

~Invited Session~ By now, my home is filled with enough goodies to feed an entire class of hungry kids and I should really stop shopping for more. You name it, I probably have some of it bought and the only delicacies that I've not scored to be an equivalent of nian gao and bak kwa which I am gonna bake again this year! How thrilled was I when Sheraton Singapore gifted me a Shanxi Red Date Cake ($50). DSC_8215 Made with sweet red dates, this resembles nian gao in terms of outlook and taste. Very fragrant and I have plans to panfry the rest with yam and sweet potato! DSC_8221


Other springtime delicacies include Lobster and Abalone Fortune Pot, Traditional Nian Gao with Red Dates and Lotus Seeds and Hamachi "Loh Hei" Platter ! •Orders may be collected at Li Bai Cantonese Restaurant from 1 February to 2 March 2018 •All prices in Singapore dollars are accurate at the time of printing and are subject to prevailing government tax. For reservations and enquiries, please contact Li Bai Cantonese Restaurant at 6839 5623 or email libai@sheratonsingapore.com.

Comments