Lee Tai Fu @ Kim Tian Road

DSC_0035

Pot Bellies has rebranded and is known as Lee Tai Fu now. Fronting their new campaign is a cute boy mascot with a comedian's moustache and roundish spectacles, iconic of the 60s.

DSC_0029

Their decor goes down memory lane with remnants that also includes my past.Yet, also weaving in modern celebratory gestures like these above!

DSC_0028

Spot them bottle caps that were once the rage for decor.



DSC_0033

Spot batman in his green cape, way before black was his official livery colour.

DSC_0031

The same kitties that I queued up for yonks back!

DSC_0027

The menu was pretty much the same as Pot Bellies, with most of the menu items retained and stickers covering up any mention of "Pot Bellies".

DSC_0047

I have a penchant for such vintage plates, and best of all, they were all one of a kind!

DSC_0038

So very 80's where the seven dwarfs were collectible items!

DSC_0036

Uber cute.

DSC_0037

Going back in time with these plastic drink dispensers.

DSC_0044

Calamari Salad

This was served in an apple shaped plastic bowl, I mused about that being the healthiest part of the salad. Crispy calamari, greens and dressing. Nothing much to shout about.

DSC_0042

Strawberry Kiwi Cider

Normally I go for apple cider or lychee beer. I had my eyes on their Taiwanese honeydew beer which they promptly silenced it with "no stock", I opted for a fruitier strawberry and kiwi cider which was first up pretty to look at. I would have preferred apple cider over this though.

DSC_0049


Obsidian Stout for the whiskey drinker.

Head over to Lee Tai Fu for a blast from the past and get access to their wide range of gourmet beers and ciders too!

Lee Tai Fu
Kim Tian Road

Comments