Unveiling the face behind thefoodchapter

Well for those who know and the benefit of those who don't, I am in Mypaper Executive Look 2012. It is a professional contest that gets us executives on the same platform being tested on our skills at the workplace - people and presentation. For the first time and a non-food related entry this is! I am lifting the lid on what I do on a full time basis as much as blogging is a full time hobby, it does not fund this passion for food like the job does.

Maybe some of you have seen my pictures on the other food bloggers' posts during gatherings...here's a chance to know more about me! And the caveat is, please vote too! :) You do stand to win attractive prizes as well.

Psst, I am number sixteen! For curiosity's sake, help me out with this - should food bloggers be hidden behind their food or not? :)


Thanks much for reading once again! Food entries resume tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Voted!

    Wow, how do you stay so slim?? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon: Haha, trust me it's the photoshop!

    @ FoodieFC: Awww, thanks much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in all the mypaper shots! All the best Phoebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ xin li: thanks much!

    @ charlene: thanks babe! haha, the wonders of photoshop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment