Kenny Rogers @ Tebrau City, Johor Bahru

DSC_4307











Kenny Rogers holds very fond memories for me throughout my growing up years, maybe the song...maybe just their famous mac and cheese or even their muffins.






DSC_4286


Instead of their famous corn muffins, they only have vanilla and chocolate. Neither came close to the fragrant fluffeh must eats.





DSC_4284


Cream of...celery I think? It was all too gooey, clumpy and MSG loaded for me to tell what soup this was.






DSC_4292





Roast Chicken Salad (RM 18.90)


Too much salad sauce made this a chicken salad doused in sauce.



DSC_4290





Champion Meal (RM 16.90)
Coleslaw, Sunny Corn Rice


Chicken was too soft, almost soggy and even with a different sauce, it was hardly enjoyable.




The House Favourite Meal (RM19.50) was no better infact,







DSC_4287




Kenny's 1/4 Lite Meal (RM 17.50)


Mac and Cheese at Kenny Rogers is usually thick with cheese, drippy and would be such a hearty choice that I would just returns just to have that.


Yet it was expectedly none of that, considering how the meal ended up being. Mac and cheese was way to watery, macaroni too soft and well, nothing I would return for seconds.


A third and price and less than a third the experience I used to have at Kenny Roger's, this is one franchise that I would refrain from visiting across the Causeway.






Kenny Roger's
Persiaran Desa Tebrau

Comments