Artisan Boulangerie Co @ I12 Katong

Eating out just got easier than ABC, bad pun I know but Artisan Boulangerie Co has gotten so accessible these days, I end up eating a fair bit there out of convenience and also wholesome food.

DSC_5222

All eyes on my Chilli Crab Pie. I have such a weakness for crab anything especially those that do not even need me to get my fingers dirty - so this order fitted the bill!

DSC_5224

Apple Juice ($6.80)

Freshly squeezed apple juice.

DSC_5214

Chilli Crab Pie ($9)

I had every mind to order the quiche but ended up with a chilli crab pie - sometimes the nationalistic pride answers the call of nature.

DSC_5228

Not my first attempt but they seem to get better, this blend that finally worked with a delicate balanced of sweet and spicy.

DSC_5218

Earthy mushroom soup meets crunchy baguette, cannot go wrong and neither did it. This top up option of soup, salad or tart is available for a pocket friendly 5 buckeroos.

DSC_5223

Side of salad that came with sundried tomatoes and a host of grilled vegetables. Much love!

DSC_5230

Wagyu Burger ($24)
150g patty, Emmental Cheese, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato, Mustard Relish, Homemade Bun

I can never quite fathom diners who can chomp down burgers at brunch, more correctly, breakfast time. 12 noon is breakfast for me on a weekend - correction.

Not the prettiest of burgers but it did live up to its name of hearty with that show stopping melted cheese, juicy patty and toasted buns.

DSC_5225

Lemon Tart ($6)

I never get myself every single time I cave into a lemon tart that has failed me before - still not a favourite with those soggy edges.

DSC_5220 

Long Black ($4.80)

And it is a beautiful wrap with decently good coffee to perk the caffeine addict up.

Another  reasonably priced brunch place with decent fare, surely be back for that quiche I was supposed to eat and mushroom soup too!

Artisan Boulangerie Co
I12 Katong

Comments