Fat Cat Icecream Bar Revisited @ Bedok

With the sweltering weather we have been experiencing, all things cold will be consumed in larger quantities till the colder weather comes back! My encounters with Fat Cat have been pleasant and lucky since I did not have to wait forever for a table nor have my favourite waffle sold out before my very eyes.

DSC_0308

Queue cubes.

DSC_0311

Americano ($3.50)

A hot black coffee for the man who strangely chose a hot beverage.

DSC_0314

Gourmet Waffles ($6)
Butter Beer Icecream ($4.50)
Salted Egg Yolk Sauce ($1)

DSC_0316 

Salted Egg Yolk Sauce was the bomb, the way it slicked down the smooth curvature of the scooped icecream - seduction mode on full blast. 

Crispy waffles on the outside and packs a chewy texture within, I lather some of the icecream on, it was through and through oral pleasure.

Pistachio is a close favourite too for its nutty and velvety smooth texture.

My favourite waffle place in town and I hope they stay this way. Bedok has so many dessert gems thesedays, it is hard to imagine how unfashionable it used to be.

Fat Cat Icecream Bar
Blk 416 Bedok North Ave 2

Comments