SCS Star Baker Challenge on now!

Special thanks to Nicole and SCS Butter!

SCS is one of the house brands under listed Auric Pacific Group Limited (APGL), which also owns popular brands such as Sunshine, Gourmet and Buttercup. APGL also runs the Food Junction and Delifrance chains in Singapore.

Being the noob cook I am, I have not been as experimental as I should have in the culinary journey.

kit

When I received a Baker's Kit and personalised apron courtesy of SCS Butter, it got me all excited again!

scs 

This is just a snapshot of the goodies in the Baking Kit -

Spatula
Silicon Cups
Silicon Tray
Egg Beater
Measuring spoons
Measuring cups
Timer

Fact is, I used to have such a love for baking and somehow somewhere down the road the flame was extinguished. To share some of the bakes that have made it out of my noob kitchen,

more cupcakes

Wedding cupcakes!

cupcakes

Thomas the train used to be the craze back then when I was so into baking.

cookies

Of course cookies, everyone's favourite valentine's day gift. 



Aspiring chefs and bakers,  
Simply log og on to www.SCSdairy.com, go to the 'sign in / sign up' as a member click on 'Star Baker Challenge'. 'Submit entry' to take part in this challenge.
Submissions can be made via mobile or computers.  

Challenge is open from 1 May to 31 October 2014.

Stay tuned to their facebook page for more details!

Comments