Happy Chef Western Food @ Crawford Lane

happy chef

I would not say I chanced upon Happy Chef, rather I ignored its existence all along whilst queuing up for Bak Chor Mee two doors away. In fact, these are the two stalls in the relatively unoccupied coffee shop that garners most interest.

menu

The attractive menu explains why.

double yums

Stuffed Pork Loin ($9)

pork 

Two shots of this tasty number. I was surprised at the crunchy exterior yet supremely juicy meat within - the best had to be the molten cheese center that drove us all wild. The sides of fries and coleslaw were generous too.

This is good enough for me to return to attempt the rest! More reason to head to Crawford Lane for two sins - Bak Chor Mee and Western Food.

Happy Chef Western Food
#01-12
Tai Hwa Eating House
466 Crawford Lane

Comments