CitySpace Revisited @ Swissotel

CitySpace like Ember has a permanent fixture in the heart, for being such great comfort every single visit outshines the last. It was one happy birthday treat that I would not trade Long Bar for this - as much as I dig their Singapore Slings so much.

sundown

This same view gets me smiling, always.

nibbles

The same snacks that are still so irresistible.

still chocolate

Chocolate in Still 

A viscuous looking cocktail with chocolate balls thrown in for visual effect.  Totally gimmicky and does not fall in my category of favourite.

bubble tea

Bubble Tea...my usual order!
Never disappoints!

pizza

Pizzas that rock my socks. This attempt had bacon, mushrooms and a drizzle of sour cream. The cheese used had a stench somehow, a little overbearing for a cheese fan!

night view

With a view like that, all worries are thrown out of the window.

I do not have to reiterate how obsessed I am, do I?
Once, twice, thrice....I lost count of the revisits!

City Space
Swissotel

Comments

  1. Obsessed? You are Cityspace PR, permanent resident of this place already! Hahaha you should have a separate blog named "Beer & Wine, Booze & Tipple" and call yourself "alcoholic" instead of "foodaholic" LOL LOL. Woa "Beer & Wine, Booze & Tipple" so spontaneous hahaha but so apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha no way, not PR yet! :P Sounds like an idea! *muahahha* but NAH, no fun if I keep visiting the same places over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "CitySpace like Ember has a permanent fixture in the heart, for being such great comfort every single visit outshines the last." Nicely put!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ice hahahhaha i like the part from foodaholic to alcoholic :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. @glenn: haha :) it really is the case, you should drop by someday!

    @juggernaut: i'm really not alcoholic! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment