Crabtree cookies

crabtree white choc cranberry

Every year I'd keep my fingers crossed about my stocking fillers, wishing and hoping it'd be anything from the delicious pages of Crabtree and Evelyn's catalogue. Cranberry white chocolate cookies! Crumbly and absolutely perfect for morning breakfast or tea, their cookies are crazily fragrant and yummy.

strawberry and cream

Strawberry and cream does not lose out either.Strawberry pastilles embedded within made this even more of a candy cookie.

christmas pudding cookies

Christmas Pudding Biscuits caught my eye in the trio of Christmas cookies released this year. Loved the festive design and tin can this came in. Uber loving the tin! Aromatic spices permeated with every bite in this chewy cookie, loved the sultanas that gave it the "christmas pudding" hint in this. I've never had whiskey in cookies though, pity for this pudding cookie the liquer bit was missing. 12 days of christmas, 12 cans of this?

Boy...oh boy, I just wish Christmas is just around the corner again!

Comments