Breakfast @ SQ

I was looking forward to breakfast on SQ because they are lauded for decent food.



Soyabean (Sweetened/Unsweetened) was available! It was bizarre when it took so long for my drink to get served when it is straight out of the carton, Sobe Soyabean. They used to be huge in the late 90's before the old names like Vitasoy and Yeo's were reinstated as family favourites.



I headed for the Intercontinental set instead of the Asian selection of shredded pork with beehoon. I enjoyed the button mushrooms and cheery tomato best of the box. The cheese omelette did not go down too well with me in all blandness. The sausage was terrifying as was the hashbrown soaked in oil.



The consistently dry bread that the butter did little to save.



Thank Goodness for the coconut corn pudding that I finished down to the last spoon. In comparison, the dessert was more than decent.



And fruits to end the meal.

Comments