Weis Lemon Sorbet



Weis Lemon Sorbet, ranked 98th on the Top 100 Yummy Eats Under $10. My first tub of sorbet purchased..! An all time ice-cream fan, I didn't quite take my sorbets seriously, only succumbing to them at moments when ice-cream on the menu wasn't anticing enough. Normally the heavily laden creamy alternatives would be well placed in the fridge and I've not quite found a good sorbet till Weis.



It's just lemon sorbet but the texture of the sorbet's the bomb; chewy and "starchy" yet it maintains a nice sour-sweet balance, melts in your mouth as most sorbets would..best of all, very light on the palette. To localize the description, like 7-11's slurpee but way better.

You bet I'll be stocking up on more of it!

$8.40 at Cold Storage
$8.45 at Jason's Market Place

Comments

  1. I like the one that is mixed with vanilla ice-cream... The sorbet and the ice-cream goes pretty well and caters to the varying taste buds of my family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh? weis has icecream mixed with sorbet? I only remember seeing either this or mango..

    shall try that next! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment