Coffeebean @ CPF Building

I ended up at the most unlikely places for lunch simply because all the sandwich joints were packed with people!? Singaporeans have no qualms about paying for sandwich these days, I'm definitely included. Gone are the days where sandwiches are just two slices of bread with filling, it's gotten adventurously out of hand..and I'm loving it.

Backtrack a little, Coffee Bean the gf and I ended up at..for the aircon, for the no crowds, awesome for a lunch chat. They've got all-day breakfast sets!



Delicious smelling Lemon Camomile!



Salmon and Egg Muffin ($7.40)
, comes with a drink (choice of coffee/tea). I opted for Lemon Camomile, fragrant and warm drink. It muffin came with a sunny side up egg peeping out of the muffin top, uber cuteness! Smoked salmon on the bottom muffin. I'm surprised it turned out pretty good. The egg was cooked to the right yellow-orange yolk, not runny..smoked salmon was not fishy (yay for that), not too salty, went well with the muffin. Overall tasted like an overpriced mcmuffin, yet I found much delight in the smoked salmon and egg combination. I'm also loving the side cranberry salad, albeit the measly portion.

They've got egg benedict with honey baked ham, smoked salmon tart...amongst the rest of the enticing menu.

Another plus point, they don't hurry you off like the sandwich joints with hawking eyes hovering around you.

Coffeebean

Comments